March 14, 2018 (Scioto County, South Central Educational Service Center)
THIS TRAINING IS NOW FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
A Framework and Toolkit for Mental Health Education
– Proven effective in reducing stigma and increasing mental health literacy
– Brief and easy to implement
– Reproducible mental health information for the whole school community:
– Teachers and school staff,
– Parents and care-givers
– Video based curricula for intermediate and middle-school students
– Flexible, based on the needs of the school
– PBIS aligned
– Recommended by the Ohio Attorney General’s Recommendations for School Safety, Ohio Mental Health
-Network for School Success
Counselors, Psychologists, Nurses, Health Teachers, Social Workers, School Administrators, Parent Mentors.
Certificate of Attendance provided.
Cost of Red Flags Kit: $300* *Kit need not be purchased to attend training