Save the date for Red Flags Implementer Trainings scheduled around Ohio for the 2015-2016 school year. Implementer trainings introduce the Red Flags Framework and Toolkit to those interested in bringing Red Flags to their school. Trainings also serve as a refresher course for experienced Red Flags teachers who want to become familiar with the 2014 revision and expanded curricula.
Applications will be accepted online. We are currently accepting applications for Cleveland/Akron, October 23 and Columbus, October 30. (See application form below.)
- October 23, 2015 Cleveland/Akron (Northeast Ohio)
- October 30, 2015 Columbus (Central Ohio)
- January 15, 2016 Toledo (Northwest Ohio)
- February 19, 2016 Centerville (Southwest Ohio)
- March 18,2016 Cambridge (Southeast Ohio)
6 CEUs (pending approval) for Counselors, Psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers Certificates of Attendance for Educators